Sunday, August 7, 2016

How to access TORRENTZ.EU, KAT.CR and other blocked torrent sites

For some people the title of this is quite exciting, and for some it is not, ok so let's jump into the topic, one of the most popular meta search engine torrentz has bade goodbye to his millions of user, It was founded in 2003 and served us for 13 years, but unexpectedly on 5/08/2016 it shut down unexpectedly, saying an emotional goodbye message "Torrentz will always love you. Farewell."


This is too much painful for torrent lovers but you know what, you don't have to take any kind of stress while I am here, so you wanna know how you can open torrentz again and download stuffs from it, ok in this blog I, Agnidhra Chakraborty shall describe how anyone can access TORRENTZ.EU step by step.

So, Let's start

First of all TORRENTZ is closed, so what you have to do is go back to the past and search your torrent, yes you have to time travel, now you may think that I have gone crazy but I have not, you can go, every webpage in the internet has a cached version of it, let's assume you want to visit a website on a specific date, so you have to search for the cached page of that site, there is an awesome tool available in the internet, it is called WAYBACKMACHINE and you can check out any site for it's old version just like torrentz.eu http://archive.org/web/ is the link where you can write an URL in the box provided and search for that

As you can see there are lots of sky blue bubbles in the calendar, now you have to click any of these available bubbles like I have clicked on 9th of july, so let's see what happens here, 
So, this is the torrentz cached page from 9th of july, now I am gonna search a torrent here and show you what happens
Here I have searched for 8 mile and you can see the results are here in front of your eye now I will click on one of those links to see what happens

As you can see it has redirected me to the torrent download site's page and you can download any torrent from here and as all of us know that KAT.CR is also banned I am going to download the torrent from KAT.CR itself, and here it is


And as you can see I am now easily able to download any torrent from any site no matter it is active or not but unfortunately we may not get future or latest torrents from here but it is useful for any purpose

IN INDIA, DOWNLOADING TORRENT IS ILLEGAL AND I DON'T PROVOKE ANYONE TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT FROM ANY SITE AS OUR HONORABLE SUPREME COURT HAS BANNED THIS SITE, THIS BLOG IS MEANT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NEVER PROMOTES HACKING, SPAMMING PHISHING AND ANY KIND OF ILLEGAL JOBS, IF YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING THESE. I PERSONALLY AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS WITH YOU WHILE DOING THESE WORKS.

THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT TO COPY ©, THIS IS MY RESEARCH WORK SO SUPPORT ME, DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS

                                                                                                                      - AgnidhraChakraborty©
                                                                                            http://agnidhrashim.wix.com/ethical-hacker
                                                                        Email: agnidhrashim@gmail.com
                                                                       Call me : 9735689898




1 comment:


  1. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete